Sculptures

St. Barbara, St. Margaret and St. Elizabeth

The original by Ferdinand Max Brokoff from 1707

Enlarge Image

St. Barbara stands with a martyr’s coronet, a goblet and a tower in the centre of the statue, on the right side St. Elizabeth embellished with royal attributes gives alms to a poor man and on the left St. Margaret stands also with a martyr’s coronet, with a cross and a dragon. The mark of Jan Brokoff, the owner of the statue workshop, is under the foot of St. Barbara.