The copy by Fr. Hergesel from 1908 according to the Mathias Braun’s original from 1711, the original is deposited in the Lapidarium of the National Museum
The statue represents a loose group expressing the important saint’s feature of the spiritual judge, who defendeds socially weak people against the injustice of the powerful. There is a group of an old man and a mother with a child behind the figure of St. Ivo and an allegorical figure of Justice on the other side. St. Ivo was also the patron of lawyers and of the Faculty of Law at the Prague’s Charles University, which financed the construction of the statue.